Monday, 20 July 2026

Nurgle Champion? He's A Perfect Scavvy

Back in 2016, my good friend Asslessman painted up one of Jes Goodwin's Nurgle champions as part of his scavvy gang. The idea has stuck with me ever since, and I've blatently copied it (with his blessing!).


The sculpt (Nurgle champion with pistol and sword) pre-dates the Confrontation scavvies by around two years, but it shares a lot of design similarities - he is after all armed with a pistol and equipped with a techie rebreather / life-support system.


I gave the flayed half of the head a coat of gloss varnish to ramp up the 'ick' factor.

The only modification I made to the figure was to cover up the Nurgle symbol on his gorget with a small disc of greenstuff. This allowed me to paint it up with the scavvy smiley symbol and tie the figure closer to the scavvy sculpts.


The figure will see action as a champion in my scavvy gang in the near future!




1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree it does make an excellent champion. Suitably diseased or sunburnt.

    ReplyDelete