|Flack Scorgull adds some ranged weaponry to the gang|
Toting a finely crafted lasgun, Flack is renowned for his edgy haircut, combining a long floppy fringe (dyed pink of course), with a stiff extravagent rear crest, said to be inspired by the shape of the feathered scorgulls which nest in cliff-like areas of the Hive ventilation shafts.
Flack is an unmodified Jes Goodwin sculpt - one of the 5 unreleased Brat gangers that never made it on sale. You can check the others out over at the Collecting Citadel Miniatures Wiki. For my money, this particular sculpt is the best of the lot, managing to keep the balance between high fashion and realism. The other unreleased lasgun guy (the only one of the unreleased Brats I've haven't yet got a copy of) is much more extravagent (check out the cape), but maybe a bit too over the top:
|Unreleased Brat 3. Pic courtesy of Collecting Citadel Miniatures Wiki|
The gang is starting to take shape, with 5 members to date:
From left to right:
- Rhett d'Arquin - fond of duelling. His left cheek is marked by a small distinctive heart-shaped tattoo.
- Xandro Incroyable - likes nothing better than emptying his pistols into Underhive scum at short range.
- The Magpie Dandy - who needs weapons when you wear such a fabulous outfit?
- The Thin White Duke - canes are clearly very much en vogue this season.
- Flack Scorgull - the embodiment of edgy refinement!