Actually, the post title is probably not entirely fair - I don't generally discard projects...sometimes it just takes me a while to get round to finishing them.
So here they are then; my WIP Blood Bowl teams, in most cases left by the sideline as something else comes along:
Here's the grand list:
- Chaos Dwarves: created from 2nd edition Blood Bowl and some classic WHFB Chaos Dwarves. The paint job was a pain in the neck and I stopped after finishing the paint job on just 4 models.
- Dark Elves: with no fully completed models to date, the 6 here are backed up by another pile of donor lead!
- Slaanesh Chaos Pact: I already made this team once, wasn't happy with the results and sold it. The pile here is the source material which is completely untouched.
- Werewolves: One conversion complete, 15 more to go.
- Harpies: 8 models here fully converted and ready for a paint job, with a couple more to go. Features a head custom sculpted by Bob Olley specifically for this team.
- Snakemen: 2 complete models plus another 3 ready for some greenstuff. Each model is an absolute nightmare to convert, requiring stupid amounts of cutting...hence why only 5 have been started.
- Nurgle: Yet another pile of donor models just waiting to be tackled!